What is a High Quality Website In the Eyes of Google?
To be successfully online you need a high quality website that is better than your competition.
Optimized website in Panama
What are the Characteristics of a High Quality Website
Both within your own site and compared to external sites
Show your Expеrtise
There is no point in attracting visitors to your website and it looking good if the content does not show that your company is right for the work
Your website must work on mobile as well as desktop devices
Can the visitors find what they want on your website?
Attention to detail
Make sure that there are no broken links, grammar or spelling mistakes
Unsure that each page has a target keyword
A fast website will rank higher and create more conventions, sales and loyal readers.
Have links to your social media and ensure that your social media accounts have followers
User Engagement and Interaction
Do users interact by adding comments, making suggestions, getting into conversations etc.?
Works without Technical Issues
Your website should be running on the latest version of the software and not be infected
Better than the competition
Is your website better than the websites that your rivals have
So how to create a high quality website?
Follow these steps:
• Check your site for content uniqueness – use Copyscape
• Check your site for content duplication, spelling and grammar mistakes
• Your website should be mobile friendly.
• Use small paragraphs to make reading easier
• Make your web site load fast
• Work on your social media promotion
• Check your bounce rate
• Check your competition
• keep your website up-to-date in terms of software updates
• delete spam or inappropriate comments.